meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL='http://trikestrax.com/ Trike's Trax: This day in HISTOROCK !! Bentley Isaac Jude Patterson !!

Trike's Trax

Over 131,000 views in more than 65 countries worldwide !!Thousands of INDIE bands have benn featured on Trike's Trax !! For "FREE" promo : trikestrax@gmail.com "FREE" downloads available !! "Where INDIE music rules"

Thursday, July 10, 2014

This day in HISTOROCK !! Bentley Isaac Jude Patterson !!




       This day in HISTOROCK !!


         This is to announce to the music universe, at 9:39 pm last night Bentley Isaac Jude Patterson was born :-) Today the world of rock and roll has been put on notice !! "HE" is here !! I can already feel the pounding of the drums, the thumping of the bass, the powerful guitar riffs or maybe an amazing voice !! I know one thing for sure : Bentley is gonna love music and Green Bay Packer football, I hope :-) Much love, health and happiness to Bentley and his proud parents, my beautiful daughter Taylor McGrath and her b/f Grant Patterson :-) My 1st grandchild, so I thought a Black Sabbath shirt was in order . After all, gotta start him off right :-) I think Bentley may be a singer though, like his mom. Just a feeling :-) 


                      Already hitting those high notes  :-) 



Keep on ROCKIN Bentley :-)
Grandpa Trike :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment